Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Top Ten Authors I Own the Most Books Of


It's been a VERY long time since I participated in a Top Ten Tuesday. And technically I'm not really participating since it's over an hour past midnight and well into Wednesday! But I saw what the topic was and felt I should contribute my Top Ten since I think I may actually have a good list!

1. RL Stine (42+) - Goosebumps Original Series - Yes, I own "almost" all 60+ books! Any true 80's baby and RL Stine fan would! I also have the first book of the series signed by him!

2. Sue Grafton (23) - Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Series - I own from the letter A to the recent letter W. My grandmother started me out by giving me A through P for Christmas over a decade ago.

3. Glenn Beck (16) - I didn't realize I owned so many of his books till I counted them just now. That's all I'm going to say about that.

4. Agatha Christie (14+) - I mostly own her Hercule Poirot mysteries, but there is something about the book And Then There Were None because I currently have it 3 times on my shelf!

5. JK Rowling (14+) - Soon to be 21. Not sure if owning more than one boxed set of a series counts? But I own the original first editions hard copy and then I bought the set as a soft cover. I'm in the process of buying the UK Editions. I also own Casual Vacancy as well as her 2 books written under the name of Robert Galbraith.

6. Christopher Moore (14) - He's currently written 14 novels and I own them all! Not only that, but I have all of them personalized by him! I love a good book signing!

7. Lemony Snicket (13) - I recently purchased the entire 13 books of the Series of Unfortunate Events.

8. Dean Koontz (11) - I am collecting his Frankenstein and Odd Thomas series.

9. Gregory Maguire (7) - I have all 4 of the Wicked series as well as 3 of his stand-alone books.

10. Kurt Vonnegut (6) - I'm simply collecting all of his works.

Honorable Mentions: Michael Scott, Frank L. Baum, Stephen King, Margaret L'Engle, JRR Tolkien, Brandon Mull, Richard Paul Evans, Christopher Paolini, Robert Ludlum, Brad Thor, Marissa Meyer, Veronica Roth, Chris Colfer, Ben H. Winters, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...