Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List


Okay, so the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish who run TTT have truly opened up this Fall edition of TBR lists to also include Fall releases. This is GREAT for me since I happen to have a "few" coming out between now and early 2014 that I plan on purchasing but sadly won't get to this Fall.

To see my list of books I plan on purchasing throughout the next several months I send you to my "Coming Soon" post. As you can see I am a fan of Young Adult books. I've decided to just embrace my fandom since I do read more "adult" Young Adult series than what's out there!

Now that I've put my list of books I look forward to coming out this Fall/Winter 2013, allow me to list books I'd like to hope I'll get to this Fall season. I probably won't since my track record hasn't been great for keeping up with my lists thus far. Looking back at my Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List I only read 5 of the 11 I had on that list!

Right now I have about 40 books on my queue waiting patiently for me to get to them. They don't include the books I look forward to coming out either! And they don't include books that I've had on my TBR list since LAST YEAR! Yeah, I have a buying-books-faster-than-I-can-read-them-problem! But as long as I have money to buy books I will continue to do so. I only hope to catch up with myself at some point. Enough of my boo-hooing though. Here is the very difficult list of books I will DEFINITELY get to this Fall!

The Hostile Hospital, A Series of Unfortunate Events #8 by Lemony Snicket

So You Want to Be a Wizard by Diane Duane

The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut

Brother Odd by Dean Koontz

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart

The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie

The Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

6 comments:

  1. I have the buying-books-faster-than-I-can-read-them issue, too. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a large TBR pile too...not as large as yours though :-) I loved The Bone Season. I hope you enjoy it!

    My Friends Are Fiction's TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean - many times I list books and then I don't get to them! It's like just making a list is enough to make me not want to read the books I've listed right then.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably won't get to all the books on my TTT list this Fall either, but who cares? It was fun to make the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I've seen a couple of Agatha Christie reads. "Murder on the Links" was never my favourite even though I had a soft spot for Poirot but the twist is fantastic. Here's my TTT
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good list, I loved The Hostile Hospital.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...