Friday, January 3, 2014

#OneWord365

Some are participating in this so I thought I'd join in. Spent the last several hours debating on which word I wanted to focus on for the next 362 days and after some soul searching and Merriam-Webster Dictionary searching I think I've got it!

I wanted a word that would embody all that I plan to do today and would also serve as a reminder to me that I need to stay the course and not be distracted by outside forces. I wanted something I could rely on to get me back on track. I also wanted a word that was something I lacked within me and needed to work on with regards to my life and this blog as well.

This post (for now) is just serving as a place holder for future monthly posts on how I'm doing with regards to my OneWord365. And that word is... *drum roll*

COMMITMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...