Thursday, January 2, 2014

December, The Wrap-Up



Another slow month like November. Mainly because I spent the last half of the month sick! Still have some lingering coughing going on but otherwise my health is vastly improved! It was also a slow month for "special" blog posts as well but this wraps up the month! No looking back, only looking forward to what is yet to come...

Books Reviewed

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie
Brother Odd by Dean Koontz
William Shakespeare's Star Wars by Ian Doescher

Number of Books Read: 3
Number of Pages Read: 885

Number of Books Read YTD: 53
Number of Pages Read YTD: 14,959

Top Ten Tuesdays

12/3 Edition: 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read
12/10 Edition: Books on My Winter TBR
12/30 Edition: Books I Read in 2013

Spotlight Specials

Actor Spotlight: Cary Grant
Movie Spotlight: A Christmas Carol

The Collaborators 3rd Edition

1 comment:

  1. You ended up averaging a book per week--that's great!

    I'm sorry you were so sick--that sucks. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...