Friday, November 8, 2013

October, The Wrap-Up


Another slow month but I have good reasons! #NaNoWriMo was fast approaching and I wanted to at least have a workable outline before November 1st. This cut into reading time considerably. BUT, such is life.

I have decided to expand my updates to include the following sections: Read of the Town, Actor Spotlight, Author Spotlight, Top Ten Tuesdays, TCM Presents & RandomLinks to all other posts as well! I figure they deserve recognition on what I've been doing throughout the month as well.

Books Reviewed

- So You Want to be a Wizard by Diane Duane

- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

- The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie

- Killing Jesus by Bill O'Reilly & Martin Dugard

October's Read of the Town Round-Up

- Killing Jesus

- Doctor Sleep

- Bridget Jones Mad About the Boy

- The Circle

- I Am Malala & My Story (Elizabeth Smart)

- The Luminaries

- The Harry Hole Series

- The Goldfinch

Author Spotlight

- Edgar Allan Poe

Top Ten Tuesdays

- 10/22 Edition: Unusual Character Names I've Encountered

RandomLinks

- The Book Signing that Wasn't...

- The Collaborators, 2nd Edition

- NaNoWriMo is Almost Here!

How did you spend your October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...