Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July, The Wrap-Up


What a great month it has been for reading and for readers everywhere. I read a few great books this month and a few not so hot ones that unfortunately were added to my DNF list. This month will conclude with the start of probably one of the longest and most complicated books I'll ever read, Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. While I look forward to starting that book today, I leave you with the list of the books I conquered and enjoyed for the past 31 days of July.

Books


Number of books read: 8*
Number of pages read: 2,367*

Number of books read YTD: 37
Number of pages read YTD: 10,318

Coming-Up in August:

  • Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (Read-a-Long)

  • Life of Pi by Yann Martel

  • William Shakespeare's Star Wars by Ian Doescher

  • Watchmen by Alan Moore

  • Forever Odd (Odd Thomas, #2) by Dean Koontz

  • The Vile Village (Series of Unfortunate Events, #7) by Lemony Snicket

  • Player Piano by Kurt Vonnegut

  • Prodigal Son (Frankenstein, #1) by Dean Koontz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...