Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread

toptentuesday (1)

For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

If I told you just how many of these books actually exist on my book shelves today! They far exceed 10, but I will simply mention those I really want to get to before this year is out that have been on my shelf for at least the last 6 months if not longer...

A Lion Among Men (Wicked Years, #3) - Gregory Maguire

Out of Oz (Wicked Years, #4) - Gregory Maguire

Michael Vey 2: Rise of the Elgin - Richard Paul Evans

Fluke: Or, I Know Why the Winged Whale Sings - Christopher Moore

A Dirty Job - Christopher Moore

T is for Trespass (Kinsey Millhone, #20) - Sue Grafton

Amazing Grace – Eric Metaxas

Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? – Steven Tyler

Uglies - Scott Westerfield


Casual Vacancy - J.K. Rowling

What's on your shelf?

2 comments:

  1. Uglies by Scott Westerfield, that one sounds really good to me-just haven't gotten to that series, yet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Dirty Job is AMAZING. I Love LOVE LOVE Christopher Moore so much. And The Casual Vacancy is on my list too! This week's topic is making my TBR list longer! How is that possible!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...