Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April, The Wrap-Up


It was a busy month for me. I was in DC for a few days for one thing. But for another, I may have discovered the best book I've ever read in my life! Of course, I still have a lot more life to live where I'll be reading more books so that could change. But as of right now, this is the one. So, without further ado, here's how I did in April:

Books


Number of books read: 5*
Number of pages read: 1,404*

Number of books read YTD: 21
Number of pages read YTD: 5,922

Coming in May:
  • The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket

  • Amazing Grace by Eric Metaxas

  • The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce

  • The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood

  • Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

  • The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
  • Control by Glenn Beck

  • Michael Vey 2: Rise of the Elgin by Richard Paul Evans
Now I know I've only been reading 5 books a month these last two months but I will continue to put down 6 or more in hopes that one time this month I will actually read that many. I have confidence in myself! Of course I am traveling again this month. This time I'm headed to Dallas, TX for a bloggers conference no less! It will be quiet an experience. I hope it doesn't take me away from reading since I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of writing.
*I’m using Daytum to keep track of my reading for the 2013 year. You can see my progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...