Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

toptentuesday (1)

 

For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!


I know this is a top ten on "series I'd like to start" but I'm also going to mix in a few "series I'd like to finish!" because there are a few that the author has completed but I haven't had the time or opportunity to get to them. You will see what I mean by my list below. I try not to get too invested in series especially in the YA variety because there are SO many and I like to read different genres whenever possible. So without further ado...


Now bear with me. The first set will be series where I've read at least the first book in the series, and although all the books in the series have been released (and probably in paperback editions already) I have not had the time to finish where I started:


Nicholas Flamel Inheritance Series Wicked Series You SuckLoTR


A Wrinkle in Time


And now for the series I want to read also but because my TBR list for 2013 is already so bogged down with great books I hate to pass up I might not get around to reading them this year:

The Raven Boys Uglies Legend

I realize the majority of these books are Young Adult in genre. Most of the "adult" books I read that are a series, like Sue Grafton's Alphabet Series or Jonathan Kellerman's Alex Delaware novels, I wouldn't add on here because they are a series that are essentially "on-going"... Except for Sue Grafton which will probably end when her series reaches the letter Z...

2 comments:

  1. I need to finish up the Eragon series - the last two books are on my shelf! Great list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of these are on my to-read. In fact, THE RAVEN BOYS has been sitting on my shelf for a few months now.

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...