Friday, March 1, 2013

February, The Wrap-Up



In February I didn't do as well as I'd hoped I would. I wanted to have read 8 books this month but only got around to reading 5. Mostly because I was SO busy this month with work and projects that it was harder for me to find the time. And it didn't help that this happens to also be the shortest month out of the year. In any event, here's how I did...

Books













_______________________________________________________________

Number of books read: 5*
Number of pages read: 1,647*

Number of books read YTD: 11
Number of pages read YTD: 3,542

Coming in March:

  • Quiet by Susan Cain

  • The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz

  • The Narrative of John Smith by Arthur Conan Doyle

  • Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

  • Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

  • A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle
*I'm using Daytum to keep track of my reading for the 2013 year. You can see my progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...