Friday, June 1, 2012

Top Five Fridays: Disney Movies of All Time (Animal Edition)


Starting with Snow White and ending with The Princess Frog, they sure don’t make them like they used to. Now I realize Walt Disney Pictures have made several animated and real people movies but to make my choices smaller I’ve decided to just pick from their animated movies collection. But to make my list even smaller than that I’m only going to choose movies that feature talking animals as the main characters. Could I be more picky or what!? On another Friday I’ll do my TFF Disney Songs! But, without further ado, I present to you, my Top Five Disney Movies:


1. The Rescuers (1977)



2. Robin Hood (1973)



3. Lion King 1 1/2 (2004)



4. The Aristocats (1970)



5. The Jungle Book (1967)



What are your favorite Walt Disney Picture animated movies where talking animals are the main characters?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...