Friday, June 8, 2012

Top Five Friday: Favorite Musicals Ever

Restricting myself to listing just 5 of any one topic is not easy. Especially when the topic happens to be musicals. If you were to look at my collection of DVD’s I believe you would find musicals at the top along with epic movies coming in at a close second. It is for this reason that I hope you understand when I provide the usual Five and add one or two more after that? Also, instead of giving a brief reason for my choices under each one I will be sharing one of my favorite songs. Hopefully in doing that it will give you cause to watch one of them.


Summer Stock (1950)



Newsies (1992)



Royal Wedding (1951)



1776 (1972)



Rags to Riches (1987)



Just One More…


Victor/Victoria (1982)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...