Monday, December 30, 2013

Top Ten Books I Read In 2013






It's the last day of the year! So before I kick off another jam packed year of reading and reviewing, here's MY list of those 10 (uhm...okay there may be 13 listed below) books I truly adored and would love to reread if I didn't have a bunch on my TBR list.

I don't want to place any book ahead of the other since I truly love them all as equally as a book lover like myself can. Therefore, I'm putting them in the order that I read them, starting with the beginning of the year:

Divergent by Veronica Roth - Reviewed January 30th

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd - Reviewed February 17th

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - Reviewed February 27th

Quiet by Susan Cain - Reviewed March 11th

The Narrative of John Smith by Arthur Conan Doyle - Reviewed March 12th

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - Reviewed April 17th

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - Reviewed April 27th

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce - Reviewed May 5th

Joyland by Stephen King - Reviewed July 3rd

The Bookman's Tale by Charlie Lovett - Reviewed July 9th

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Reviewed July 26th

Forever Odd by Dean Koontz - Reviewed August 8th

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie - Reviewed December 8th

Which books did you enjoy reading most in 2013?

1 comment:

  1. Great list. My daughter is also really into Marissa Meyer right now. She's itching for the third book in the series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...