Sunday, October 6, 2013

September, The Wrap-Up


This month was not as productive as I would have liked. One great thing that did take place this month was my collaboration with Alaina of That's What She Read. I had about a week off from work this month which left me with less time to read while I was being touristy and all. I'd also like to acknowledge that this month was in fact Banned Books week and while I do intend on reading a book that has been known for being banned in several states on several different occasions for varying reasons, it won't be read until beginning of October as my second collaboration with the aforementioned Alaina.

Books Read

    Number of books read: 2
    Number of pages read: 583

    Number of books read YTD: 45
    Number of pages read YTD: 12,338


To Read in October
  • So You Want to Be a Wizard by Diane Duane
  • Brother Odd (Odd Thomas, #3) by Dean Koontz
  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (Banned Books Week & 2nd Ed. of #TheCollaborators)
  • The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut
  • The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...