Sunday, September 1, 2013

August, The Wrap-Up


So many books, so little time. But this month has been a great one! Check out my post here on the books I'm looking forward to purchasing between now and early next year. Then check below for all the books I consumed (rather quickly) for this month. Including updated segments on my first ever Read-a-Long of Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I don't plan on finishing the book till December 31st but it's going on schedule and rather well so far. Oh, I almost forgot, this month also began a collaborative venture between myself and a college friend (That's What She Read). Together we will review a book better than...well, better than any notable duo book reviewing team there ever has been! Our first book is Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. Link can be found below.

Books



To Read in September
  • Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (Read-a-Long)
  • William Shakespeare's Star Wars by Ian Doescher
  • Watchmen by Alan Moore
  • Brother Odd (Odd Thomas, #3) by Dean Koontz
  • The Carnivorous Carnival (Series of Unfortunate Events, #9) by Lemony Snicket
  • The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut
  • So You Want to Be a Wizard by Diane Duane
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Deep Wizardry (The Young Wizards Series, #2) by Diane Duane

1 comment:

  1. How do you like the Diane Duane books?! I did the happy dance when I saw that you're reading them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...