Monday, July 1, 2013

Les Misérables Read-A-Long (Sign-Up)


Initially my intent was to make this my own personal goal, but I realize perhaps I'm not the only one who's never read this massive, yet classic, book? So I wanted to start this "Read-A-Long" that would serve as more of a support group as we endeavor to make it to the end!

Here's how this will go:
  • To sign-up simply fill out your name (or blog name) and the link to your blog (or updates post)
  • Every Saturday the sections below will be converted to a clickable link where I'll discuss the books assigned for that week. Comments welcome!
  • Comment on other peoples blogs and refer back to this post to discover new-comers and check out their blog for comments as well.
  • Put the below badge on your blog:

  • Share your up to the minute thought or find mine by searching for and using #LesMis2013
  • If you don't have a blog that's okay, you can still comment below or tweet along with us!
This is my first ever "Read-A-Long" so any helpful tips/hints would be much appreciated.

Les Misérables Read-a-Long Schedule

August - Part One / Fantine

Books I & II: August 1st - 9th

Books III & IV: August 12th - 16th

Books V & VI: August 19th - 23rd

Books VII & VIII: August 25th - 30th

September - Part Two / Cosette

Books I & II: September 2nd - 6th

Books III & IV: September 9th - 13th

Books V & VI: September 16th - 20th

Books VII & VIII: September 23 - 27th

October - Part Three / Marius

Books I & II: October 1st - 4th

Books III & IV: October 7th - 11th

Books V & VI: October 14th - 18th

Books VII & VIII: October 21st - 25th

November - Part Four / The Idyll in the Rue Plumet and the Epic in the Rue St. Denis

Books I, II, III: October 28th - November 1st

Books IV, V, VI: November 4th - 8th

Books VII, VIII, IX: November 11th - 15th

Books X, XI, XII: November 18th - 22nd

Books XIII, XIV, XV: November 25th - 29th

December - Part Five / Jean Valjean

Books I, II, III: December 2nd - 6th

Books IV & V: December 9th - 13th

Books VI & VII: December 16th - 20th

Books VIII & IX: December 23rd - 27th


1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading this not too long ago. Shoot. I'll be sure to follow your posts, though, and join the discussion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...