Saturday, July 13, 2013

June, The Wrap-Up


June is always a great month for me because it happens to be my birthday month. It also is one out of the two times a year I splurge and purchase an unusual amount of books at one time. By unusual amount I mean buying more than a dozen in one month. So, in light of my June purchases I will share what I've read this month and below that what I've bought with my birthday money! Enjoy!

Books Read


Number of books read: 5*
Number of pages read: 1,260*

Number of books read YTD: 29
Number of pages read YTD: 7,951

Birthday Books Purchased:

  • The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
  • Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
  • The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
  • The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
  • I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Life of Pi by Yann Martel
  • The Odd Thomas Series (5 novels) by Dean Koontz
  • The Bookman's Tale by Charlie Lovett
  • A Midsummer Nights Scream by R.L. Stine
  • Joyland by Stephen King
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth

*I’m using Daytum to keep track of my reading for the 2013 year. You can see my progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...