Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013


Thus far this year I've read almost 30 books. Looking at other peoples lists, I see I fall at probably the lower end of how much I've read. But while I have less books to choose from for my Top Ten, it does not make my choice any easier.

The Pigman by Paul Zindel

Divergent Veronica Roth

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

Quiet by Susan Cain

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee


The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne

2 comments:

  1. loved divergent and the book thief :)

    http://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. Love ow you have some classics mixed in there. I need to read divergent soon it is on my shelf -- I just haven't read it yet.

    Jen @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...