Sunday, June 2, 2013

May, The Wrap-Up


This month will probably be the worst month for reading because I spend the second half of it very sick. Like hospital type sick. So I've fallen a bit behind and my illness has caused me to not want to read, let alone get on the computer and prepare this update for you. But the best way to get out of a funk is to JUST DO IT! I only read 3 books this month because I never finished The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. When I do (which I hope will be by tomorrow) it will be a part of my June wrap-up post since June is when I finished it. But here's my list and progress report anyhow...

Books



Number of books read: 3*
Number of pages read: 769*

Number of books read YTD: 24
Number of pages read YTD: 6,691

Coming in June:

  • The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket

  • The Insanity Defense by Woody Allen

  • The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood

  • The Bookman's Tale by Charlie Lovett

  • The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
  • Control by Glenn Beck

  • Michael Vey 2: Rise of the Elgin by Richard Paul Evans 
*I’m using Daytum to keep track of my reading for the 2013 year. You can see my progress here.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you're feeling better soon. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...