Friday, August 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours



While I’d like to switch places with these characters for 24hrs, I would not like to do it consecutively. You will see where I’m coming from when you see my list.

- Christopher Robin (The Complete Tales of Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne)

- Ike Stone (Just Like Martin by Ossie Davis)

- Lorraine (The Pigman by Paul Zindel)

- Biff (Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore)

- Candle (Son of a Witch: Volume 2 in the Wicked Years by Gregory Maguire)

I could only come up with 5 characters! I’m sure if I have more time I can come up with another 5 to add to this list. But seeing as I’m already 3 days late on submitting this I’m going to stop here. If you can figure out why I want to be those particular characters from that book, extra points for you!

Which characters do you wish you could trade places with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...