Thursday, April 4, 2013

March, The Wrap-Up


In the reading department I did much better this month. Of the 6 books I listed to read this month I read through 5 of them! I'm very proud of myself. Although, one of them ended up on my short list of "unfinished" books. Ah well, what can you do? As for movies, as you can see I haven't reviewed any, doesn't mean I haven't seen any on tv or gone to the movie theater. In fact, I saw Identity Thief and The Croods. I will get better this month with reviewing movies! So, without further ado, here's what I read in March and what I plan to read in April:

Books













________________________________________________

Number of books read: 5*
Number of pages read: 976*

Number of books read YTD: 16
Number of pages read YTD: 4,518

Coming in April:

  • A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L'Engle

  • Amazing Grace by Eric Metaxas

  • The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket

  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

  • Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

  • The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket

  • Michael Vey 2: Rise of the Elgin by Richard Paul Evans

Also coming in April is a new way that I'm keeping track of characters, favorite quotes, and moments in the different books that I read. I realize I'm involved in several "series" right now and I'd like to start a few new ones as well. That's a LOT of characters to try and remember when I switch around from one series to another. Through the use of PearlTree I will not have to clutter my mind with all the facts! So look out for my "Book Trees" next month to be added at the end of each book review for those who are reading the same series I am and could use a good guide along the way!
*I’m using Daytum to keep track of my reading for the 2013 year. You can see my progress here.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Book Thief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be getting that book in the mail some time next week. I just ordered it from Amazon a few days ago. The title intrigued me so I figured I'd give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...