Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TTT: Summer To-Be-Read List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish


Every day I see my book shelves and all the books I have yet to read this Summer. Of the many I have yet to be read, there are a few I would like to get to before the Summer is finished. I’m sure this list differs slightly from the Good Beach Reads list from last week? None-the-less, I opted out of participating in that one since:


1. I’m not really a beach person so I don’t know what would constitute as a good beach read, and


2. Even if I were a beach person, I’m sure my list would not be what the average person would consider reading in public, let alone at the beach! lol


So here is my list, in no specific order, but I will read them all by the last day of August if I have to lose sleep to do it!


- The Amateur by Edward Klein


- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson


- Blacklash by Deneen Borelli


- Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith


- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith


- The Sorceress by Michael Scott


- The Necromancer by Michael Scott


- The Rich and the Rest of Us by Tavis Smiley and Cornel West


- Jeneration X by Jen Lancaster


- Anthem by Ayn Rand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...